|TITLE OF THE PROGRAM
||PUBLIC MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PMDP) MIDDLE MANAGERS CLASS (MMC) BATCH 30
||The MMC is designed for Division Chiefs (SG 24) or those in equivalent positions who are in succession for 3rd level posts. Designated OICs in these positions for at least a year are also eligible for nomination and so with high-performing and high-potential specialists SG 18 to SG 23. All nominees must not be older than 50 years old.
||Benefits and privileges for the duration of the grant including data allowance shall be charged to DENR funds in accordance with existing scholarship policies and guidelines after their admission to the course.
||Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP)
|MODE OF STUDY
||The PMDP has been partially reverted back to its residential design with some modules being held in-person in the DAP Conference Center, Tagaytay City under a bubble arrangement. Scholars will be relieved for the duration of 12 months which includes residential training, sensing journey and capstone project.
Nominees/participants in the above activities shall possess the following qualifications:
- Have at least two years holding permanent plantilla position in the DENR at the time of application;
- Have obtained performance ratings of at least Very Satisfactory for the last two consecutive rating periods;
- Performing duties and responsibilities relevant to the field of study;
- Have rendered the required service obligation for a scholarship previously enjoyed;
- Have not availed any scholarship (local and foreign) in the past two years prior to the awarding of grant;
- Must be willing to conduct a master’s thesis aligned to the priority programs of the Department or related topics to be identified/approved by the DENR;
- Must be willing to sign a scholarship service contract and shall serve the DENR with the corresponding period of service obligation;
- Must not be a delinquent scholar; and
- In good mental and physical health.
The nominee shall submit the following requirements to Career Development Division-HRDS on the abovementioned deadline of submission:
- Memorandum addressed to the Chair of the Human Resource Development Committee (HRDC), attention HRDC Secretariat to be endorsed by Head of Office and concurred by Supervising Undersecretary/Assistant Secretary (Kindly indicate classes applied for.);
- Board Resolution from HRDC Counterpart recommending the nomination of the applicant;
- Service Record;
- Certification from the Director supervising human resources/Assistant Regional Director for Management Service/Assistant Director (Region/Bureau/Attached Agency) stating that the applicant:
- has No Pending Administrative and/or Criminal Case;
- has No Pending Scholarship Nomination;
- performance ratings for two immediate rating periods were at least Very Satisfactory;
- has not been a delinquent scholar from a previous scholarship grant;
- has rendered and completed the service obligation required under the previous scholarship; and
- physically and mentally fit to study.
- Certification of actual duties and responsibilities (including past involvement) relevant to the course signed by immediate superior; and
- Updated Personal Data Sheet, with work experience sheet, duly signed by authorized person administering oath; and
- Self Certification of Non-withdrawal from the course.
|DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
||04 July 2022
The DENR HRDC shall screen and select qualified candidates to the program. Selected candidates will be notified and endorsed to the DAP to proceed with the application/admission process.