MASTER’S PROGRAM FOR FUTURE GLOBAL LEADERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
|MASTER’S PROGRAM FOR FUTURE GLOBAL LEADERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY|
|Title of the Course/Program||MASTER’S PROGRAM FOR FUTURE GLOBAL LEADERS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY|
|Course Details||The program offers an opportunity for prospective leaders of countries to pursue graduate studies in Environmental Policy in order to contribute to sustainable economic and social development of the partner countries.|
|Sponsor||Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea|
|Place of Study||Republic of Korea|
|Duration||August 2019 to July 2021|
|Qualifications|| Please nominate one (1) candidate with the following qualifications:
The nominee shall submit the following requirements to Career Development Division-HRDS not later than 07 May 2019:
2. Service Record (at least two (2) years as a permanent employee);
3. Certification from the Chief, Administrative Division stating that;
4. Certification of actual duties and responsibilities (including past involvement) relevant to the course signed by immediate superior;
5. Travel report of the previous travel; and
6. Updated Personal Data Sheet (with list of in-service trainings and seminars attended).
The KME shall shoulder the costs of full tuition fee, roundtrip airfare, living allowances, medical insurances and other various expenses including travel expenses.
The DENR Scholarship Committee will conduct screening and selection of candidates to the said scholarship program.