RAMON J.P. PAJE
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Doctorate in Public Administration, University of the Philippiens in Diliman, Quezon City
- MA in Urban and Regional Planning, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Q.C.
- Certificate on Environmental Economics and Policy Analysis, Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA
- Certificate on Human resources Development and Management, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Science in forestry, University of the Philippines at Los Banos
He has thirty (30) years of continuous public service. Rising from the ranks, he served the environment and natural resources sector in various capacities including the Undersecretary for Forestry, Undersecretary for Field Operations, Undersecretary for Environment and Natural Resources Operations, Undersecretary for Policy and Technical Services, Assistant Secretary for Management Services, Assistant Secretary for International Environmental Affairs and Director for Human Resource Development Service, among others.
He received several prestigious Awards, namely: The Ten Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) by the Philippine Jaycees, Inc., the Outstanding Professional of the Philippines by the Professional Regulations Commission, the Dr. Jose Rizal Huwarang Pilipino Award for Public Service by the Parangal ng Bayan Awards Foundation, the Outstanding Alumnus in Government Service by the University of the Philippines, Los Baños, the Distinguished Alumnus Award by the Harvard Club of the Philippines, the Outstanding UPLB Alumni Award for Government Service by the University of the Philippines Los Baños Alumni Association (UPLBAA), Outstanding Alumnus Award by the University of the Philippines National College of Public Administration and Governance (UP-NCPAG), and the Dangal ng Pasig by the City Government of Pasig.