Office of the President

Calendar of Events

<< August 2014 >> 
 Mo  Tu  We  Th  Fr  Sa  Su 
      1  2  3
  4  5  6  7  8  910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Trivia

OTHER LINKS

basura patrol final
whatsnextph2-web
story of juan-web
CBEP-web

NEWS

ENVIRONMENT CONSCIOUSNESS PERVADES
Friday, Aug. 29, 2014

budget hearing aug28 14-web

In the hearing of the DENR's budget yesterday, Congress gave strong support to the environment programs being implemented by the Aquino administration. In fact, more than a dozen members of the House of Representatives expressed commendation on the government’s environmental performance.

The DENR reported that the Cadastral Survey Program which was signed into law on February 11, 1913, was able to complete only 46% of the entire land area of the Republic of the Philippines in nearly 100 years. The remaining 54% is expected to be completed within the Aquino administration. Likewise, the National Greening Program (NGP) which aims to plant 1.5M hectares, expects to reverse the forest cover of the country.    >> more 

 

Other News

More News


PHOTO RELEASE

More Photos

FEATURE

Batanes: A blend of breathtaking scenery, abundant biodiversity and rich cultural heritage

Batanes banner front-web

There are not enough superlatives to describe the beauty of Batanes, the country’s northernmost and smallest province. Despite its remoteness and reputation of being ridden by strong typhoons, anyone who has been to the place would undeniably describe it as a nature paradise. It has lots of natural attractions guaranteed to satisfy the most sophisticated nature lovers.    >>more

More Feature Articles


IN OUR REGIONS

DENR-Region 11

TREEVOLUTION    Region 11 Director Joselin Marcus E. Fragada of the Department of ...

DENR-NCR

CHARCOAL BRIQUETTING TECHNOLOGY    Riza C. Arjona of the Department of Environment...

DENR-Region 6

LGU RECOGNITION    DENR-Region 6 Technical Director for Ecosystems Research Dr. Al...

  • DENR-Region 11
  • DENR-NCR
  • DENR-Region 6

More In Our Regions